Saturday, September 8, 2007

First Full Week of September

Oh lordy, it is already a quarter of the way through September. Where is the holy heck is time going? I am still plucking away at school....thankfully for the month of September I will only be attending Clarion. I will be working on both school October-December. The holiday season this year is greatly anticipated.

I have had two friends tell me recently that they or their wife is pregnant. Congratulations to them. Watching a little one grow is a great experience--so I am told.

Other than school I have been booking a few days here and there to work. Should be interesting to see how I can balance two schools and employment. Oy me. Then there is Brook and Connor. Oy Vey me. One day at a time. Life will work out the way it is meant to be.

This is my boring life in a nutshell. School, work, kids. A simply busy and wonderful time. I don't have any new photos to add. When something real occurs in my life, I will share it with all. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep me posted on your lives. Love to all.

1 comment:

The Duffs said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing. Shoot me an email sometime with an update! :)